Multiple DUIs in Colorado
Multiple DUIs in Colorado come with increasingly harsh penalties, making it extremely important for people facing second, third or subsequent DUI charges to have a strong defense. At Peter Loyd Weber & Associates, our Broomfield and Boulder DUI defense lawyers are skilled at aggressively defending our clients against multiple DUIs in Colorado, and we have a proven record of resolving these cases as favorably as possible.
Multiple DUIs in Colorado: An Overview of the Penalties
The following table provides an overview of the court and administrative penalties that are typically associated with convictions for multiple DUIs in Colorado:
|DUI Conviction||Court Penalties||Administrative Penalties|
|Third DUI(within 7 years)||People convicted of a third DUI within 7 years can be deemed “habitual traffic offenders,” in which case they can face a mandatory 5-year driver’s license revocation, as well as other severe penalties (the specifics of which will depend on the facts of their case).|
For these penalties for multiple DUIs in Colorado, it’s critical to note that:
- The above-listed penalties can be far more severe if accidents, injuries and/or deaths (or other crimes) may be associated with a given case.
- People can face additional consequences after incurring multiple DUIs in Colorado. For example, people can lose their jobs and/or professional licenses, lose custody of their children, etc.
- The best way to reduce the chances of conviction (and avoid the penalties for multiple DUIs in Colorado) is to retain the trusted and experienced Broomfield and Boulder DUI lawyers at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates.
Broomfield and Boulder DUI Defense Attorneys at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates
Have you or a loved one been charged with another DUI? If so, the Broomfield and Boulder DUI defense attorneys at the Peter Loyd Weber & Associates are ready to provide you with:
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- Personalized legal services
- The strongest possible defense.
At Peter Loyd Weber & Associates, our primary concern is protecting your constitutional rights throughout the criminal process while helping you obtain the best possible outcome to your case. When you trust us to oversee your DUI defense, you can count on us to put our experience, knowledge, dedication and skills to work for you so that you can resolve your case as favorably as possible.
Let’s Discuss Your DUI Defense – Contact Us Today
To discuss your DUI defense options and how we can help you, call us today at (720) 863-7755 or email us using the contact form on this page. We offer complimentary consultations, and we take pride in always being available to our clients – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – so that they have the personal attention their case deserves.
From our offices based in Northglenn, Broomfield and Boulder, we provide the strongest defense and highest quality legal services to our clients throughout Weld County, Adams County and the state of Colorado.