Broomfield and Boulder Felony Defense Attorneys
Felony charges are far more serious than misdemeanor charges, as a conviction for a felony offense can result in far-reaching, long-term impacts on people’s freedom, family, finances and future.
At Peter Loyd Weber & Associates, our Broomfield and Boulder felony defense attorneys understand how serious felony cases are and how important a strong defense is for the accused. That is why we are here to aggressively defend people accused of felony offenses and help them bring these cases to the best possible resolutions.
Our Felony Defense Practice
The felony defense practice at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates is built on a foundation of aggressive legal advocacy, diligent work and a record of success. Some of the various types of felony cases that our Broomfield and Boulder felony defense attorneys are experienced at favorably resolving include (but are not limited to):
- Drug crime cases, such as those pertaining to manufacturing, distribution and trafficking charges
- Property crime cases, such as those associated with arson, robbery and burglary
- Sex crime cases, such as those pertaining to sexual assault and sex crimes involving children
- Violent crime cases, such as those associated with charges of assault and homicide
- White collar crime cases, such as those pertaining to charges of embezzlement and fraud
- Traffic offense cases, such as those associated with charges of leaving the scene of an accident, vehicular assault and vehicular homicide.
How We Can Help You: Building You the Strongest Felony Defense
While the best defense in a given felony case will hinge on the details of that case, in general, some of the things that our trusted Broomfield and Boulder felony defense attorneys may do to help build our clients the strongest possible defense cases can include (but are by no means limited to):
- Reinvestigating the case to uncover new facts or evidence in favor of our clients
- Re-interviewing any witnesses
- Carefully reviewing police reports and procedures to see if law enforcement may have violated the rights of the accused or made other mistakes
- Hiring expert witnesses (when appropriate) to testify on behalf of our clients.
Broomfield and Boulder Felony Defense Attorneys at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates
Have you or a loved one been charged with a felony offense? If so, our Broomfield and Boulder felony defense attorneys are ready to immediately start defending you. Our primary concern is protecting your constitutional rights throughout the criminal process while helping you obtain the best possible outcome to your case.
Dedicated to protecting our clients at every phase of their cases, our Broomfield and Boulder felony defense attorneys:
- Can guide you through the intricacies and complexities of the criminal justice system
- Have the knowledge necessary to provide you with effective, aggressive legal advocacy
- Are committed to providing each of our clients with personalized care and cost-effective representation.
Let’s Discuss Your Felony Defense – Contact Us Today
To talk about your defense and how we can help you, call us today at (720) 863-7755 or email us using the contact form on this page. We offer complimentary consultations, and we take pride in always being available to our clients – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – so that they have the personal attention their case deserves.
From our offices based in Northglenn, Broomfield and Boulder, we provide the strongest defense and highest quality legal services to our clients throughout Weld County, Adams County and the state of Colorado.