Broomfield and Boulder Misdemeanor Defense Attorneys
Although misdemeanor criminal charges are less serious than felonies, they are still very important to defend, as convictions of these offenses can impact people’s reputations, careers, families and futures. From having a criminal record to losing one’s freedom, driving privileges and maybe even career, misdemeanor offenses can come with serious consequences, making it very important for the accused to have the best defense.
At Peter Loyd Weber & Associates, our Broomfield and Boulder misdemeanor defense attorneys are experienced at defending people against these charges to successfully resolve them. We are known for our diligent work, aggressive legal advocacy and record of success in criminal defense cases.
Our Misdemeanor Defense Practice
The misdemeanor defense practice at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates is dedicated to helping the accused resolve their cases as favorably and efficiently as possible. Just some of the types of cases our Broomfield and Boulder misdemeanor defense attorneys are skilled at handling include (but are by no means limited to) those that involve:
- Traffic offenses, like DUIs, speeding and other traffic violations
- White collar offenses, such as fraud and identity theft
- Property crimes, like petty theft, shoplifting and vandalism
- Drug crimes, such as possession
- Sex crimes, like indecent exposure and lewd behavior
- Violent crimes, such as domestic violence.
Building You the Strongest Misdemeanor Defense
The best defense in a given misdemeanor case will depend on the specific charges a person is facing, the details of that case and a person’s criminal record (if one exists). However, in general, some of the things that our trusted Broomfield and Boulder misdemeanor defense attorneys may do to help build our clients the strongest possible defense cases can include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Carefully going over police reports to assess whether police may have violated the rights of the accused or made other mistakes with the case
- Reinvestigating the case to try to uncover new facts or evidence in favor of our clients
- Re-interviewing any witnesses to the alleged offense
- Arguing to get evidence against our clients thrown out of court (if and when possible).
Broomfield and Boulder Misdemeanor Defense Attorneys at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates
Have you or a loved one been charged with a misdemeanor offense? If so, our Broomfield and Boulder misdemeanor defense attorneys are here for you, ready to immediately start defending you. Our primary concern is protecting your constitutional rights throughout the criminal process while helping you obtain the best possible outcome to your case.
To discuss your best defense options, as well as how we can help you, contact us today by calling (720) 863-7755 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page. We offer complimentary consultations, and we take pride in always being available to our clients – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – so that they have the personal attention their case deserves.
From our offices based in Northglenn, Broomfield and Boulder, we provide the strongest defense and highest quality legal services to our clients throughout Weld County, Adams County and the state of Colorado.