White Collar Crimes Defense
White collar crimes are generally financially motivated offenses that don’t involve violence but that do involve some type of deception and theft. In many cases, white collar crimes are associated with felony charges, and in the most serious cases, they can be felony charges filed at the federal government level.
Regardless of the nature of white collar criminal charges, however, having a strong defense in these cases will be critical to minimizing the possibility of conviction, as well as the severity of the associated penalties.
At Peter Loyd Weber & Associates, our Broomfield and Boulder white collar crimes defense attorneys:
- Have extensive experience defending people accused of white collar crimes
- Are skilled at developing the strongest possible defense cases for the accused
- Are committed to working tirelessly to helping each of our clients resolve their cases as favorably as possible.
Our White Collar Crimes Defense Practice
Built on a foundation of experience, diligent preparation and aggressive legal advocacy, our white collar crimes defense practice is focused on helping people mount the strongest possible defense against these charges, including (but not limited to) charges related to:
- Fraud, including check fraud, credit card fraud, mail fraud, health care fraud, criminal impersonation, etc.
- Identify theft, including possession of identity theft-related tools
- Counterfeiting and forgery, including possession of forgery-related devices
- Insider trading
- Computer and Internet crimes
- Tax crimes
Broomfield and Boulder Criminal Defense Attorneys at Peter Loyd Weber & Associates
Have you or a loved one been charged with a white collar crime? If so, our Broomfield and Boulder white collar crimes defense attorneys are ready to immediately start defending you. Our primary concern is protecting your constitutional rights throughout the criminal process while helping you obtain the best possible outcome to your case.
Dedicated to protecting our clients from the significant impacts of criminal charges and convictions, our Broomfield and Boulder white collar crimes defense attorneys:
- Can guide you through the complexities of the criminal justice system
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary to fiercely defend you
- Will provide you with personalized care and cost-effective representation
- Can help you mitigate the impacts these cases can have.
We have a proven record of success and excellence in helping our clients favorably resolve their white collar crimes cases, and we are ready to put our experience, knowledge and skills to work for you.
Let’s Discuss Your White Collar Crimes Defense – Contact Us Today
To talk about your defense and learn more about how we can help you, call us today at (720) 863-7755 or email us using the contact form on this page. We offer complimentary consultations, and we take pride in always being available to our clients – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – so that they have the personal attention their case deserves.
From our offices based in Northglenn, Broomfield and Boulder, we provide the strongest defense and highest quality legal services to our clients throughout Weld County, Adams County and the state of Colorado.